z

Young Writers Society

Tick...Tick...Boom.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:24 am
shadepelt says...

it;s really great. the description was pretty god, but I wish you gave us more time to learn about the characters. It is very interesting, and i liked the whole thing!
“I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end."
~Samwise Gamgee
Never give up.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:02 pm
deleted2 says...

Thanks for the comments!!

Shadepelt: Thanks, I agree, I should work on defining the characters more.

WannaBeAuthor: Thanks!!

XxxDo

Reviews: 4
Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:01 am
DoubleTake says...

Wonderful, excellent built up suspense. Very thoughtfully written in a fantastic style. I was drawn in! A few easy to fix mistakes nothing to worry about. You should write alot, this is fantastic work and i would read more! Try to strongly build up your characters, give the reader a really strong relationship and then hit them with something shocking! It always works!!!!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 pm
Fellow says...

Ok... Amazing! I was holding my breath as i was reading. I`ll go at my school and always look over my shoulder from this day forward. It`s very sad that this things actually happen.
Anyway to come back at the main subject. I loved how you`ve wrote the end. It`s like you lived that, you came back from the dead and wrote it -.-`.
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

145 Reviews

Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:12 pm
deleted2 says...

Thanks for the comments!

And Fellow; don't worry, I'm not a zombie :wink:

XxxDo

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:57 pm
NightsDreamer2277 says...

Wow. Your title interested me because "Click, Click, Boom" is an inside thing among my friends. It was very well written, and I didn't find any obvious errors in it. Your plot is good as is the details you draw you reader in with. The ending holds just enough drama to make it believable, though I think it would be nice if we could know a few more thoughts that he has while the timer is ticking downward. Over all, it was well done, and I enjoyed reading it.
"When you need a stress relief, simply count to twenty. If you get to twenty and your still mad, go to a hundred. If you are mad after that, then go find some anger management, because we seriously have just wasted two minutes."-- Jazz

145 Reviews

Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:45 pm
deleted2 says...

Hey,

thanks for the comment :)

XxxDo

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time