z

Young Writers Society

On the Run

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:28 pm
Lady Kyra says...

First off, don't say it sucks. This is never good. Always be positive. After all, I don't think it sucks. I actually think that the overall idea is quite good. You just need to work on the writing and grammar a bit more.

I won't bore you with grammar critiques, as you already have had them pointed out. However, try reading it backwards, one sentence at a time. This might really help you pin down grammar mistakes. Or, if grammar is not your strong suit, hand it off to a friend. That normally helps.

Keep trying! It's almost there.
"Many suffer from the incurable disease of writing, and it becomes chronic in their sick minds." —Juvenal (AD 60-130)

There's a wocket in my pocket...

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:19 am
MidnightVampire says...

well, actually, this was for my elt class (I get to write!).... and she collects our writing and grades them. The sad part is..... I don't have mine back yet. Don't know when I'll get it back. This is one reason why I have issues editing it... and that's also why i can't type the rest of the chapter (so no, it's not a cliffhanger.) Sorry about that. But thanks, and I will edit it (but i don't have enough time now.) Thanks.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:50 pm
ThanatosPrinciple says...

I think you should elaborate on who this KING is. It's a little unclear who your parents are, too. Besides that and telling and not showing, it's great! Very spooky at the beginning, and I liked the way you described the official's different weapons and their rankings.
With this magical drrrink I shall RULE THE WORLD! Mwhahahaha!

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:01 am
bella4lifevur says...

I felt you put work in it I saw nothing like big wrong with it. Change things if you want but I like it the way it is.

The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare