everything
2%

Total votes : 112

266 Reviews

Reviews: 266
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:17 pm
View Likes
RavenAkuma says...

I shamelessly list my favorite flavors as vanilla and ColdStone sweet cream! Bring on the accusations of boringness, I don't care, nyah hah!

Spoiler! :
Though when I'm feeling crazy, Haagen-Dazs honey salted caramel almond...mmmm ^^
~ "I am a writer. Therefore, I am not sane." ~

- Edgar Allan Poe

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Moose tracks!! Best flavour around. Although I'm also quite a big fan of cappuccino ice cream.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien