z

Young Writers Society

Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:32 pm
JordanEmert says...

I am a Twilight fanatic. =]
I can't wait for the new moon movie to come out!!
Anyways, back to your writing.
I thought it was very good, it should be put on the next movie!
I liked how you said Edward was reading people's thoughts. It brought his character to life.
Well, yes mate. See, I’m dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you need to watch out for, because you never know when they’re going to do something incredibly..stupid.
Jack Sparrow<3

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:12 am
all.things.disney says...

I found this very good, but i think it could have used a bit more detail. Bella and Edward's wedding is an important event, and you should have described everything more thoroughly.
And I thought it was rather weird that Edward was listening to everyone's thoughts. I would have thought he would be paying attention to Bella, and only Bella. but that's just my opinion. It was still really good.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:39 pm
forgiving.is.easy says...

So this was a decent fanfic, the only things I can see wrong with it are that you didn't keep bella's personality the same, it's obvious in the books that bella did NOT want to get married...sooooo....and it's a bit choppy. But on the bright side, I wouldn't mind reading more of this :]. Also, Jacob would probably be at terms with Bella's choice by then anyway. Good job!
"I will forgive you, but it's gonna take some time to forget"
-forgiving.is.easy

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:36 am
bookslug:) says...

Awwwwwwww, that is so sweet: Bella Cullen. Love it :)
I'm not a vegeterian because I hate animals; I am because I hate plants.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:06 am
Gale says...

That was great. You should of written the wedding in Breaking Dawn. Great description.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 am
ellejay says...

LilyReagan wrote: While the priest spoke, thoughts ran through Edward's head. Other people's thoughts.
Charlie: That's my baby girl! Renee: My beautiful daughter, marrying young, just like me. This will hurt her. I swear it will. Angela: Bella and Edward. Bella Cullen. Catchy.
"Do you, Edward Cullen...."
Edward tuned out all the voices. This was his and Bella's moment.
"I do."
"

Okay, this kind of annoyed me. I don't think that Edward would be listening to anyone's thoughts. I think that when Charlie and Bella started down the aisle that he would be all eyes and thoughts for her. I think that he would probably would have tried to listen to Bella's thoughts. Fruitlessly perhaps, but he probably would have tried.

I also think that you could have put more detail in it. There are so many details in a wedding. The flowers, (for Edward) Bella's smell, music, colors, noises. The detail was kind of bland. This also doesn't give much mention of where the story is going. But, most importantly, I'm interested! I want to know more. So keep writing!! :D

Random avatar

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:15 am
CoffeeStars says...

I actually was surprised to find your story to be good, I being one of the rare breed who dislike Twilight ( I expect to be pelted with rocks every time I say that). Anyways the writing quality was pretty good and I was happy to see Jacob go. I hated his guts when I was a huge fanpire. Good job keep it up

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:56 pm
stardust1019 says...

I loved it, and it really reminded me of the actual twilight books.

I liked how you put in the thoughts that Edward heard, too.

Anyway, good job and keep writing!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 am
nee96 says...

That was really good.

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:40 pm
White Knight says...

CoffeeStars wrote:I actually was surprised to find your story to be good, I being one of the rare breed who dislike Twilight ( I expect to be pelted with rocks every time I say that). Anyways the writing quality was pretty good and I was happy to see Jacob go. I hated his guts when I was a huge fanpire. Good job keep it up

I am also one of the people who dosen't like twilight. I really don't like edward cullen. The 'I won't drink human blood' idea had ruined the vampire genre in my opinion. But this was better than I thought.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 am
TheWriters says...

I don't know if someone has said this but... I think it would be cool if you had Edward listen to the priest's thoughts. And, I think that you should make Jacob attack Edward or have a part were they are alone or in a room together with Bella. Something like that. Hope that that helped and gave you an idea!
The Writers

Death is just life's next big adventure.
J. K. Rowling

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:51 pm
aquila says...

:)I like it! It was fun to read and similar to Twilight. All I noticed was that a few of the facts from Twilight were wrong (like Meep mentioned, Alice and Jasper, and also Renee was happy that Bella and Edward were getting married.)
Other than that I really enjoyed it!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:02 pm
darkangel_05 says...

poor JACOB! huhu :'(
but i'm happy for bella and edward.
and charlie: a very supportive father?

oh.. i want to read the whole twilight saga. i'm only halfway to the first book.
(*i'm really slow when it comes to reading*)
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

Random avatar

Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 am
victoria123 says...

Hi guys....

There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love..
Yeah...! I love Twilight. It's really a cute story.
Thanks for such a nice post..

Regards
Victoria Heden
Theme Wedding Shop

Random avatar

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:25 pm
greenwitch94 says...

really good!!
i bet this is what the book would say if it was from edward's point of veiw insted of bella's
^_^.........YAY for Twilight!!

What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor