z

Young Writers Society

Twilight Fan Fiction

Reviews: 3
Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:17 pm
View Likes
Berry says...

READERS: Imagine Bella and Edward sitting on a couch in a cozy room. Bella is sitting on his lap facing him. There’s nobody in the room except them. It’s very, very dark and quiet except a nearby clock ticking.

Edward took my hand and gently squeezed.

“Isabella Marie Swan. I love you so much.” He whispered in my ear. His sweet breath tickled on my skin.

I leaned close to his ear, my cheek brushing against his. My skin tingled.

“How much?” I challenged.

He turned his head ever so slowly so his lips brushed against mine. I closed my eyes with pleasure.

Then he wrapped his arms around my lower back and buried his face in my shirt. For a moment, we sat like that. The clock nearby ticked with every passing second.

Suddenly Edward lifted his head and kissed my neck. I leaned forward to kiss him back but he held me with resistance.

I stared at him.

“Bella, “ He said. His voice sounded like he was in pain. “I love you. I want you to always remember that.”

Confused and a bit panicked, I wrapped my arms around his neck and this time buried my face into his shirt.

It smelled so wonderful.

“Edward,” I said. “There’s something you’re not telling me.”

Silence.

I lifted my head. “Please?” I begged.

Edward stared at me for a second. Then his eyes dropped to where his fingers were nervously playing with the hem of my shirt.

I put my hand over his. “Edward, please.”

He hesitated for a second.

“I’m afraid of you leaving me.” He whispered it ever so softly that I almost didn’t hear. Almost didn’t.

I gasped, flinched and then winced, as if hit by a large stone. Tears welled in my eyes involuntarily.

Edward looked at me his face full of agony as if even saying the words were too painful for him.

“Edward,” I struggled to say, though my breathing was quickening and it was hard to breathe.

I shook my head “No, no, no!” And now the tears poured uncontrollably, like rain from the clouds.

Edward put both his hands on either side of my head. I sniffed and waited for him to say something. He didn’t.

My sadness quickly turned to anger. “Why would you even say that?” I said.

Silence again.

“Edward Anthony Cullen, “ I spat. “Don’t make me force it out of you.”

Once again, his eyes dropped to the hem of my shirt.

“Alice.”

This time I gasped, flinched, winced and clapped my hand to my mouth.

“You m-mean…she saw?”

“Yes.”

“No, ” I shook my head. It can’t be true. No. Never.

“No, “ I repeated. “It can’t be true. I’ll never let it happen. I would rather die.”

Edward looked at me. I almost cried when I saw pain in his eyes.

Now I put my hands on each side of his head. I closed my eyes thoughtfully. When I opened them again, Edward was still staring at me.

“Edward,” I said. “You are the reason I live. You are the reason I breathe, the reason I sleep. The reason I get up in the morning. You are the reason my heart beats. Without you, I am nothing. Do you understand? Nothing. I was put in the World for one purpose. You”

Edward winced. “Bella, don’t say that. How can you love me so much? How can anyone love me so much?”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I put my face on his so my forehead was touching his. I closed my eyes.

My hands shook, but I didn’t remove them from Edward’ head.

I couldn’t see the clock in the room, as it was so dark but I knew Alice would be coming to pick us up soon.

And then I remembered a movie I seen 5 years ago. Without hesitating, I spoke.

“May my breath find shelter in your heart, “ I said. “May my life be destroyed in your love.”

Edward gasped and looked up.

I slowly put his hand on my heart. “I love you more than you know Edward. Please believe and never forget.”

A car honked outside. Alice was here.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:21 pm
dommy65 says...

You wrote this very nicely; it was very easy to feel how hurt Bella was by this and how it hurt Edward too. The only thing I was wondering was, how did Alice see Bella leaving Edward if she's so sure of her path now? The way you describe it, Bella's as surprised as Edward, but she wouldn't be, since Alice saw it... because in the Twilight novels, Alice is always saying that Bella's sure of her course so she sees Edward and her together. I'm not sure if any of this makes sense and feel free to PM me if I wasn't that clear.

But when you do submit more of this, please PM me I'm very interested on how this will turn out.

~Dommy :D
This is our decision, to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.
Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do,
Get jobs in offices, and wake up for the morning commute?

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:38 am
View Likes
sokool15 says...

Wow!

I couldn't believe how well you captured Stephenie Meyer's style! You have a really good grasp on the character's, too.

I could imagine that very scene being in Twilight itself. Wonderful, but sort of sad at the same time. Did you continue this? Why would Alice see Bella leaving?

I love your romantic declarations of love, by the way. If some guy told me that, I'd melt. Well, okay, I'd probably think they were cheesy in real life, but they're great in your story.

Anyway, as I said before, what impressed me the most was the way you captured Steph Meyer's smooth, easy-reading tone. Good job.

Yours ever,
MademoiselleKool 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:12 pm
View Likes
Sela Locke says...

Well, well, well. Another TwiFanfic.

Now, I'm going to try and not be biased, because if there's one book I dislike above all else, or one author, it would be Twilight, and Steph Meyer.

She destroys the very ground rules of actual vampires. She looks an utter fool, trying to make a dead person fall in love, and smears some thick cliche icing over everything.

Anyhow, enough ranting.

I didn't see any major punctuation/spelling mistakes. I think these would be more potent if it wasn't Ella and Bedward - Yes, that was on purpose. It's extremely true, if you think about it - but even so, the idea, if slightly sappy, was well-written and wrapped up great. I think if you wrote any original Romance it would rock, but with Bedward here, it's well-madeness pales considerably.

Anyhow, good luck with your writing, and I hope you find yourself soon somewhere very, very far away from the vampire-destroyer, Miz Meyer. Find your style, find your characters!

Yes, yes. So long, fellowriter.

-SELA
Well, I can't eat muffins in an agitated manner. The butter would probably get on my cuffs. One should always eat muffins quite calmly. It is the only way to eat them.

--Algernon, The Importance of Being Earnest

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:47 pm
View Likes
JessicaB says...

Wow. I really liked that!
That is wicket cool.

I loved twilight but I just feel like the books are too freaking popular now. It sucks. If you liked her books you should read the vampire diaries by L.J. Smith. Or Smith's night world book.

But I really liked this.
PM me when you write more! I wanna know how it will turn out!

-Jess

Reviews: 1
Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 pm
View Likes
CaseOfDramatic says...

Very nice!
The emotions, the hurt feelings from both Bella and Edward, were very real to me.
You have a great conflict going on too. I'm dying to know why Alice would see that and how it could possibly happen. I mean, Bella's certain. So is there some outside force that will cause Bella to leave no matter how much she wants to stay?
I'm eager to read more. Let me know if there's ever more to see!
.:That's the plan:.
.:Rule the world:.
.:You and me:.
.:Any day:.
<3

Reviews: 2
Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:49 pm
View Likes
angelfromsomewhere says...

I liked this one. Really, I do. Well done, you've really captured the characters. One tiny, tiny problem.

"His sweet breath tickled on my skin."

I could, possibly be wrong, but to me it would sound better if this said:

"His sweet breath tickled my skin"

If I'm wrong, I apologise, but I think it would sound better.
Well done though!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:22 pm
playerj09 says...

Review some works before you post more. The accepted ratio is 2 reviews to 1 post
"my job was twofold 1)save lives 2)take lives. Not necessarily in that order."

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:32 am
View Likes
telle_04 says...

“I’m afraid of you leaving me.” He whispered it ever so softly that I almost didn’t hear. Almost didn’t.

My sadness quickly turned to anger. “Why would you even say that?” I said.

Silence again.

“Alice.”

This time I gasped, flinched, winced and clapped my hand to my mouth.

“You m-mean…she saw?”

“Yes.”

“No, ” I shook my head. It can’t be true. No. Never.

Edward looked at me. I almost cried when I saw pain in his eyes.

“Edward,” I said. “You are the reason I live. You are the reason I breathe, the reason I sleep. The reason I get up in the morning. You are the reason my heart beats. Without you, I am nothing. Do you understand? Nothing. I was put in the World for one purpose. You”

Edward winced. “Bella, don’t say that. How can you love me so much? How can anyone love me so much?”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I put my face on his so my forehead was touching his. I closed my eyes.

My hands shook, but I didn’t remove them from Edward’ head.

I couldn’t see the clock in the room, as it was so dark but I knew Alice would be coming to pick us up soon.

Without hesitating, I spoke.

“May my breath find shelter in your heart, “ I said. “May my life be destroyed in your love.”

Edward gasped and looked up.

I slowly put his hand on my heart. “I love you more than you know Edward. Please believe and never forget.”

A car honked outside. Alice was here.

>another fanfic..
>i'm not that interested in twilight, you know..
>in this case, i just noticed some redondent words..try to eliminate them.
>and i love those people who change things how they were supposed to be..keep it up.

i can make a sound of his old life.

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:22 am
View Likes
Dreamworx95 says...

Really nice. I liked the suspense, though I don't feel you really captured Bella and Edward's characters. It's not a big deal, the only person who can really do that is the actual author. Anyways, it makes me wonder why Bella would leave Edward...ever. I mean. Stephenie Meyer made it very clear that she loves Edward more than life itself. Is Edwards life going to be in danger and that's why Bella would have to leave him? If that's the case, it makes total sense. I can't see it happening if that's not the reason, though.

Very intriguing. I'd read the next chapter if you made one. If you do, feel free to PM me.

Ciao baby,

Dreamworx95,

XOXO

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:00 am
View Likes
bella_cullen89 says...

I agree! This is written very closely to the book. Liked it a lot.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:29 pm
harrypotterbooklover101 says...

:shock: Wow!

It was really neat and brilant! :thud:

You must be a Twiheart fan to write this good :wink:
Always have a Happy Life!

Love everybody!

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:47 am
hermione4g says...

Wow, That Is Wonderful! *Applaudes* I Love it. You did a Wonderful job. Well thats my opinion. I love Twilight. I really like your story.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:30 am
View Likes
huggybear123 says...

This was very good. I really want to hear what happens next! You used a very excellent vocabulary! I like how you really got the personalities down in to the story. Many authors on this website forget to do that in fanfiction, and you did it, let alone excell! But you did 2 things wrong 1. Twilight is the most horrid thing of the twenty first century let alone of the history of the world! 2. TOO SHORT But it was very very very excellent! Keep up the good work (and choose a new subject)

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 am
JordanEmert says...

I liked how you told us to picture them. I can just see Bella's hands in Edward's and his deep hypnotizing eyes. I can't turn down any Twilight story. I love how everybody comes up with different scenes with Bella and Edward. I just read one the other day about them getting married.
I think you did really well.

Keep Writing!
Well, yes mate. See, I’m dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you need to watch out for, because you never know when they’re going to do something incredibly..stupid.
Jack Sparrow<3

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus