z

Young Writers Society

Breaking Dawn Parody

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:16 am
forgiving.is.easy says...

Okay so this is probably the most hilarious parody I've ever seen. I like how you made fun of meyer without being outright mean, it made my day :D
I read the twilight series, but I really don't think they are written very well at all. Thanks for writing this, it's just outright hilarious. But, I think you could make Edward even MORE concieted :] :D
"I will forgive you, but it's gonna take some time to forget"
-forgiving.is.easy

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:30 am
blue_Jazzie says...

I really liked this, I Loooove twilight, don't get me wrong. I own all the books and I've seen the movie like three times. I also found this peice really funny. I mean the books are a great story, but to an extent Edward and Bella are literally crazy. He wants to kill her and somehow she finds it cute. O_o. Some of Meyer's stuff is cliched and isn't exactly unpredictable. Like I said, I love the books, but what sells those books, is really just the idea of OCD Edward. I especially loved when Meyer threw in Dazzled...and Icy...and Dazzled. The bit about Bella losing a hand was great, I had this whole mental image and everything. Haha. Nice work.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:57 am
ohemgigi says...

TOPAZ!!
Omg, I LOVED this!!
Lol.
I was like, 'IDC how funny it is, I won't laugh. My mom's doing homework."
And I got to the part with Carlisle && just about wet myself laughing.
Then my mom goes "SHHHHH!!!!" which makes me laugh even harder!
**wipes tear from eyeball**
**claps**
In the words of Paul Kevin Jonas the Second...
Nicely done.
=]
<33GiGi
I <3...
Disney. The Jonas Brothers. Zac Efron. Barack Obama. To Smile. To Laugh. Peace. Music. Life.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Lynne says...

that was actually hysterical.
normally I don't like parodies, but this was well done.
I liked it.
good job.
I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins. ~Shel Silverstein

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:16 pm
Horserider says...

That was great and hilarious! If anyone says you ruined the book/series then remind them that it's a PARODY. It's supposed to be funny!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:29 pm
hhrockstarz says...

Hi there!

Ha i was a fan of twilight after the first 20 times i read it but it lost its flare and i thought it was the most idiotic thing! Now i can think of it calmly again because of this! Its so funny i couldnt help to laugh! I had to call my friend and boyfriend to read it to them and i couldnt read straight because i was laughing so hard!

HAhahaha

XOXO - Leyah
1 Corinthians 16:14 lasa tot ceea ce faci trebuie făcut în dragoste

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:57 am
Gale says...

OMG. LOLLOLLOOLOLOL.

This takes LOL to a whole new level.

ROTFLOLOOB
(Roll on the floor laughing out loud out of breath)

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:07 am
TexanWriter says...

I hurt myself trying not to laugh aloud and get a 'what's so funny'? from my brother. This was hilarious! Just SO many things going on at once, and all of them so funny, this was just GREAT!! I had wondered what all the fuss was about, it seemed like every other person was commenting on this. I love this! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Gold Star!

-Tex
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:13 am
Anaira says...

OMG THAT WAS SOOOO COOOOL!!!!
XD THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D
lmao
Love is much like a Wild Rose, Beautiful and Calm, But willing to draw blood in it's defence" -Mark Twain

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:05 am
marshmellow-warrior says...

ha ha! i think I'm going to melt into tears.. tears of LAUGHTER !
Wow, this was such a good script, and non-threatening towards me.
Though i couldn't picture Carlisle drunk, hes too 'I'm a vampire doctor who can withstand gushing human blood and bella just fell into glass and jaspers freaking out, but im just gunna stand all cool like i dont care about blood seriousness' type of person.
But i can picture Bella, and Edward trying not to keep too close to her bloody chin,
and i can defiantly picture her tripping over air !
Typical Bella Swan, I do that every day.
and Edward, well, weather Stephenie Meyer wrote about Edward, or some teenage girl/boy wrote fan fiction about him, hes still perfect.
But i do love Jacob and when he died and Bella said "say sorry Edward" *burst into laughter.* Ohh, and how Jacob always says 'sure sure' has latched onto me,
and now i say it all the time *sighs*
My mother just came in, because I'm still laughing hysterically.
She might think I'm on drugs now, but its just twilight :)

Anyway, great script, so funny, you should be a twilight comedian or something :D
~Brooke~
---marshmellow warrior----
twilight fan

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:00 am
grimy89098 says...

lol!
thats got to be the most random thing ive ever read XD
i do like the twilight series but you've got a few good points there

thanks for the laugh

-Grimy
I have the memory of a goldfish,
The attention span of a squirrel,
But the mind of a WRITER... or a psychopath, one or the other.

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:35 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

Heehee. I really enjoyed this. I agree that you should work in a reaction to the blood, but other than that I can't fault it. The inclusion of Meyer was a nice touch.
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

Random avatar

Reviews: 23
Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:08 am
lukas8u says...

Ok- I'm sorry to break the parade, but I didn't like this. I have seen some of your original parodies, they are, frankly getting stale. You need to expand out of them and do something else. The very fact that the first ones were so funny is a testament to you're good writing, and that's why you should do something else, because frankly the Twilight parodies are getting old.

Again I want to repeat that I say this not because I think you're bad, but because you can work on better things.

Lukas
Political blog, (with a liberal lean)
Here

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 pm
ballerina13 says...

This was hilarious. A Lot of my friends are obsessed with Twilight series; it gets a little annoying. This deserves a gold star! Great job. I hope you continue this.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:46 am
Winter's Twelfth Night says...

Thank you for the comments! They are very much appreciated.

Lukas8u: I understand what you are saying about working on other things. I just wanted to let you know that I am, in fact, working on what I hope will become a novel. I just posted the second part of chapter one. So, I suppose you could say that I am working on better things, depending on what you consider "better".

Also,
I have seen some of your original parodies, they are, frankly getting stale. You need to expand out of them and do something else.

This is my original parody. This is the first one that I wrote, and I have only written one other. You are entitled to your opinion, and I know that not everyone approves of my parodies, but I just wanted to point that out.

Again, thank you for the comments. I do appreciate the negative as well as the positive, as long as you know what you're talking about.
-Winter
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be?
Hermione: As merry as you will.
Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one
Of sprites and goblins.

The Winter's Tale

I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content