z

Young Writers Society

'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 pm
Flux says...

Wow! I'm surprised this even got any more comments on it -- I thought it was a dead post, just floating in cyberspace!

@FLOWER CHILD: Well, at the time I wrote this I still did watch Naruto/ read some of it. Now ... Well, not so much. But I've seen enough of the anime to be able to make more crazy spoofs like this! But I can see where you're coming from -- there were quite a few plot changes that were in the anime/ manga, but I think overall I did like quite a few ... Like the Akatsuki. They rock.

@huggybear123:
Go watch some Deathnote or Ouran High, PLEASE.
I love Ouran! I watched the whole anime through in, like, a weekend! But I see where you're coming from -- the "believe it" part definitely got annoying. I wanted to throw pillows at the TV. But then I started watching the Japanese version of the anime, and it's much better. Voices aren't as annoying.

@Shaelieh: Agreed. The Japanese version is much better. I love the way Hidan rrrrrrolls his rrrrr's! But filler was way, way, way, way too annoying!

@Micheley: Thanks! I may, if I get around to it! I might need to watch some of the anime to get re-inspired.

@dafreak: Thanks!

@Aeropostale: Thanks so much! And yeah ... Spandex are great ... in a spandex-y sort of way! ;P
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro