z

Young Writers Society

Axel and Roxas...When They First Met

Reviews: 0
Sat May 08, 2010 2:14 am
ISeeEdward says...

It's my first try at Akuroku(AxelXRoxas) and Kingdom Hearts/Organization XIII(13) stuff, so...cut me some slack...

Axel had his arms crossed while tapping his foot impatiently, staring at the main doors. He sighed, irritated.
"Axel," Xemnas groaned softly next to him, his hands behind his back, "Can you please wait patiently?"
"Well, what's taking the guy so long?!" He exclaimed, throwing his amrs in the air and flopping into a nearby chair.
Xemnas looked back at the doors. "Give him time. He is the nobody of the wielder of the keyblade after all."
Axel rolled his eyes and looked to the side. "I don't care who he is. I just want him to hurry his heartless ass up!" he muttered.
Then the doors began to creak open. Axel immediatly got up and stood next to Xemnas, matching his stance.
Xigbar held the door open to a young boy, looking about the age of 15. He stepped in cautiously, but naturally, as if he always came here.
Xemnas stepped forward. "Welcome to the Organizatioin, Roxas," he greeted warmly. "I am Xemnas. I'm sure you have met Xigbar already..." He looked up at Xigbar as he walked by. "And this is Axel. He will be your mentor." He motioned his hand towards him.
"Hey," Axel waved, not looking at Roxas.
"You will be number XIII(13) in the Organization," Xemnas continued. "Axel, train him well."
He looked to him. "I know, I know."
Xemnas left with a nod and headed down the halls.
Axel finally looked at Roxas. "So what do you know about this organization, kid?"
"Nothing, really," he replied.
Axel sighed. "Let's go..." He turned around and opened a portal. He stood next to it and held his hands out to it. "This is a portal. It can take you from one place to another. You just open one up, walk into it, close it, choose where you want to go, and your there." He spoke as if Roxas were a baby.
Roxas looked to his side, thinking hard. A portal opened up in the direction he was looking. Axel's eyes became wide. He didn't expect him to learn so quickly.
Roxas walked into the portal and it disappeared. Axel looked around the area it was in.
No trace of the kid anywhere.
"Shit," he muttered, "Why did I teach him about portals first?"
Another portal silently appeared behind him. Roxas stepped out and tapped his shoulder. "Like that?"
"Gah!" Axel jumped and fell back in a chair. Roxas began to laugh.
Axel stared at him, annoyed, but ended up laughing a second later.
"That was very good," Axel laughed. "I have a feeling everyone's gonna love you here."
When they were done laughing, Axel got up and asked, "Any specialties?"
"Well," Roxas sighed, "I DO know how to fight pretty well..."
"How well?" Axel asked mischieviously.
Roxas looked up at him and smirked. "Well enough to beat you!"
Axel opened up a portal. "Come. You can prove it to me in the practice area."
Roxas grinned evily as Axel entered the portal. He followed behind him.

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Mon May 10, 2010 1:19 am
GrantBlayfur says...

Hehe, I like it! Nice humorous touch, might I say!

I know this is a fanfiction, but if you're going by the games Roxas was very 'shy' when he first joined the Organization. As in, he barely talked at all. I'm pretty sure it took him a week to actually open up to Axel, then slowly to everyone.

Anyways, nice job!

- G

Reviews: 4
Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 pm
Grinwithnocat says...

This is interesting. I liked it, I was never able to write Kingdom Hearts fanfictions, actually my only talent in fanfictions at all is Alice in Wonderland, but anyway I like it! I will defiantley be reading more! Yes, it is true that Roxas is very shy in the beginnig, Axel described him as a zombie, but that's okay. Sometimes it's good to change characters in ways people didn't see them. I actually do see Roxas as a very outgoing guy.

Very good job, I didn't see any spelling mistakes and it has some good humor. I liked when he opened the portal and scared Axel, I can't imagine that fight will go well...it took me forever to beat Axel as Sora and I was a pretty high level lol.
Knave of Hearts-If you're hiding her, you'll all lose your heads. (clutches onto Hatter's neck)

The Mad Hatter-Already lost them!

Alice- What's he doing?
Chess-The futterwacken

The Mad Hatter- And on that day, I will futterwacken vigioursly!

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:48 am
qtbubblegirl says...

Good job, sounds funny already :]
I'm not bad at ANYTHING... I'm bad at everything (but we can always pass that off as being very inexperienced, right?).
Know thee not, when sarcasm knocks at your door?
~_'the Qt
How random is this signature anyway.
I have two brothers. One's imaginary.
Yosh.I'd say I like you but then I'd be lying.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison