z

Young Writers Society

A Place to Belong part 2

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 am
Celticmusicgirl says...

The next morning, Dr. Cullen sits down with me and Padraic along with the blonde haired boy and explains that our house can't be repaired, but he will find a safe home for us and until then we can stay with him and his family. Oh! What are we gonna do now? We can't be apart. I don't know what I would do without Padraic. If only there was a way we could stay together.Without our home we have nothing, nothing except memories.
Carlisle introduces us to the rest of his family.
"This is my newest adopted son Jasper," he said gesturing toward the blonde boy in the corner.
"Pleasure to meet both of you," Jasper says calmly looking at me with a look of hungry longing. As I stand there nervously fidgiting with a lock of my hair I become overwhelmed with a sense of comfort and calmness making me forget about the tradgety of Padraic and I being homeless now.
"This is my wife Esme," Dr. Cullen says as the brown haired woman came and stood by him.
"I hope both of you enjoy your stay," Esme says with a gentle smile.
Wow! She is beautiful! Dr. Cullen is lucky to have her around.
"This is Emmett," Dr. Cullen informs us as the "quarter back" guy walks into the room.
"I see the two snacks are awake now," Emmett says with a creepy smile on his face that gives me chills. I move closer to Padraic, who wraps his arms around me protectively.
"Emmett" Esme calmly says glaring at him.
Then she turns back to us and says "Emmett is just teasing. Don't mind him."
Padraic and I do the best we can to get used to life with the Cullens. A couple of weeks later I am in my bedroom sitting on the window sill of a window that looks out into the woods, which has walls of emerald green with a daybed that has a plaid comfoter and pillow cases, thinking about Mom.
I remember Mom and Dad's favorite song "When we were young and carefree running through the corn fields bare feet in the clear blue stream. We were dancing, dancing to the melody of life."

We're trying Mom both of us. Padraic seems so have a bit more luck though. Emmett's strange jokes still creep me out half the time. I really just don't know what to say about Jasper. I'm not even sure if he likes me. Alice is fun. I actually don't mind her treating me like a barbie doll. Sounds weird, I know, but she seems to know what I like. Rosalie is... well...she really doesn't seem to like me or Padraic...
"You're parents would be proud of both of you, Bridgid," Edward answers my thoughts, "Jasper does like you and well, Rosalie, really, she just envies all humans, and Emmett is perfectly harmless he wouldn't harm you for any reason."
I turn my head in alarm to find Edward standing beside me perfectly calm and relaxed.
"Edward," I answer him, "you and your mind reading I swear. Honestly, a girl just can't get any privacy around here."
Edward just laughs. "Just relax alright? You are perfectly safe here."
"Sure Edward whatever you say." BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF I COULD HAVE MY THOUGHTS TO MYSELF EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE! He raises his hands in surrender, "alright alright already! I'll try not to read your thoughts as often."
Then a sudden sense of happiness and relaxation swirls around me so strongly that i can't resist it.
"Good," I answer him sweetly. As I turn around I spot Jasper and Padraic standing by the door watching me.
"JASPER! NO FAIR!"
He just looks at me innocently and says, "Sorry Bridgid, but you really shouldn't yell at Edward like that you know."
I just laugh and say "I know. I guess I'm just like Mom in that way. I've always had a bit of a temper."
"A bit? Come on Bridgid, you and I both know you've got more than a bit of a temper," Padraic says laughing as he and Jasper join Edward and I.
"Come on sis, I think Esme has lunch ready."
"You go ahead I'll catch up in a minute."
"Are you sure Bridgid," Padraic looks at me concerned.
Padraic. Wow he looks just like dad with his black hair and green eyes. I miss You Dad.
"yeah, I wanna talk to these two goofs for a moment," I point to Edward and Jasper.
"Alright Bridgid," Padraic laughs as he walks out through the door of my bedroom.
I turn to Edward and Jasper and tucking a strand of my red hair behind my ear I say, "Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for being so patient with me. Eventhough I yell at you alot you never seem to get upset. Why is that? "
Jasper replies, "We know that it's automatic. We know your a bit frustrated with the fact that you don't get much privacy compared to what you are used to and we all know that your trying to get used to being around us."
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 pm
BubbleGirl says...

Hey-ho, Celtic!
Once again this is a little short, but the story is developing well, and setting off all sorts of questions in my mind, particularly whether this is all taking place before or after the Twilight saga. I'm off to read part three now! :)
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:45 am
hockeyfan87 says...

Celticmusicgirl wrote:The next morning, Dr. Cullen sits down with me and Padraiccomma along with the blonde haired boy and explains that our house can't be repaired, but he will find a safe home for us commaand until then we can stay with him and his family. Oh! What are we gonna do now? We can't be apart. I don't know what I would do without Padraic. If only there was a way we could stay together.Without our home we have nothing, nothing except memories.
Carlisle introduces us to the rest of his family.
"This is my newest adopted soncomma Jasper," he said gesturing toward the blonde boy in the corner.
"Pleasure to meet both of you," Jasper sayscomma calmly looking at me with a look of hungry longing. As I stand there commanervously fidgiting with a lock of my haircomma I become overwhelmed with a sense of comfort and calmness making me forget about the tradgety of Padraic and I being homeless now.
"This is my wife Esme," Dr. Cullen sayscoma as the brown haired woman came and stood by him.
"I hope both of you enjoy your stay," Esme sayscomma with a gentle smile.
Wow! She is beautiful! Dr. Cullen is lucky to have her around.
"This is Emmett," Dr. Cullen informs uscomma as the "quarter back" guy walks into the room.
"I see the two snacks are awake now," Emmett says with a creepy smile on his face that gives me chills. I move closer to Padraic, who wraps his arms around me protectively.
"Emmett" Esme calmly saycommas glaring at him.
Then she turns back to us and says "Emmett is just teasing. Don't mind him."
Padraic and I do the best we can to get used to life with the Cullens. A couple of weeks later I am in my bedroom sitting on the window sill of a window that looks out into the woods, which has walls of emerald green with a daybed that has a plaid comfoter and pillow cases, thinking about Mom.
I remember Mom and Dad's favorite song "When we were young and carefree running through the corn fields bare feet in the clear blue stream. We were dancing, dancing to the melody of life."

We're trying Mom both of us. Padraic seems so have a bit more luck though. Emmett's strange jokes still creep me out half the time. I really just don't know what to say about Jasper. I'm not even sure if he likes me. Alice is fun. I actually don't mind her treating me like a barbie doll. Sounds weird, I know, but she seems to know what I like. Rosalie is... well...she really doesn't seem to like me or Padraic...
"You're parents would be proud of both of you, Bridgid," Edward answers my thoughts, "Jasper does like you and well, Rosalie, really, she just envies all humans, and Emmett is perfectly harmlesscomma he wouldn't harm you for any reason."
I turn my head in alarm to find Edward standing beside me perfectly calm and relaxed.
"Edward," I answer him, "you and your mind reading I swear. Honestly, a girl just can't get any privacy around here."
Edward just laughs. "Just relax alright? You are perfectly safe here."
"Sure Edward whatever you say." BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF I COULD HAVE MY THOUGHTS TO MYSELF EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE! He raises his hands in surrender, "alrightcapital A alright already! I'll try not to read your thoughts as often."
Then a sudden sense of happiness and relaxation swirls around me so strongly that i capital Ican't resist it.
"Good," I answer himcomma sweetly. As I turn around I spot Jasper and Padraic standing by the door watching me.
"JASPER! NO FAIR!"
He just looks at me innocently and says, "Sorry Bridgid, but you really shouldn't yell at Edward like that you know."
I just laugh and say "I know. I guess I'm just like Mom in that way. I've always had a bit of a temper."
"A bit? Come on Bridgid, you and I both know you've got more than a bit of a temper," Padraic sayscomma laughing as he and Jasper join Edward and I.
"Come on sis, I think Esme has lunch ready."
"You go aheadcomma I'll catch up in a minute."
"Are you sure Bridgid," Padraic looks at me commaconcerned.
Padraic. Wow he looks just like dad with his black hair and green eyes. I miss You Dad.
"yeah, capital YI wanna talk to these two goofs for a moment," I point to Edward and Jasper.
"Alright Bridgid," Padraic laughs commaas he walks out through the door of my bedroom.
I turn to Edward and Jasper and commatucking a strand of my red hair behind my ear I say, "Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for being so patient with me. Eventhoughtwo words I yell at you alottwo words and comma you never seem to get upset. Why is that? "
Jasper replies, "We know that it's automatic. We know your a bit frustrated with the fact that you don't get much privacy compared to what you are used to and we all know that your trying to get used to being around us."

Good, I like this story line a lot but I am stll left wondering about Bella....Bella Swan. Well either way the storys could just little mechanical mistakes that are easy to fix, if you want to.
Jenn
when you grow up you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair and isnt wearing a black cape and easy to spot Lots of Love Jenn

"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes