z

Young Writers Society

Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:14 pm
MysticalBlood says...

This is just what i've written of my fan fiction so far, it would help if you've seen every season up until now. Season 6.

PROLOGUE

As the two brothers step into the shining black Chevrolet, the sky bleeds red and the sun begins to fall. It is only a matter of time before the Grim Reaper casts his shadows of misery and darkness across the furthest reaches of land.
They may walk for miles, but there will be always something waiting for them, something amongst the swaying branches, groaning in the constant wind. That something will have no mercy, for it’s blackened heart and dangerous conscious will crave for the dark red liquid that shimmers in the moonlight. It will never be quenched or full of flesh, for it will always have the desire to hunt, to kill.
All of the creatures of the darkness have a craving for blood, a craving to satisfy their selfish needs in which harm thousands of people around them. They never stop to think of what they’re doing… only how they’re doing it and what it’s getting them. It’s getting them closer and closer to the clutches of Lucifer. He who fell from the heaven’s because he would not commit to the people of Earth. His white feathers blackened by the ink of night.
Lucifer, trapped and caged in the depths of hell… all of his deadly desires will never reach the young men again, and his thirsty clutch will never get a hold on Sam Winchester.

CHAPTER ONE

“Dude,” Dean’s deep dialect was muffled as he chewed on a golden chicken leg.
“You’re lagging.”
Looking at his brother in fascinated disgust, Sam only laughed and rested his bulky arm on the car door, right hand firmly gripping the steering wheel.
“We have another two hours to get there, it’s fine. We’ll make it.” Sam reassured, cocking his head to the side and back to the front, keeping his gaze away from the greasy bucket of chicken legs his brother was feasting on.
“Sammy, there’s something I know about you that you don’t. You’re not a good driver.”
“Oh, man, seriously? Don’t try and do that, just because I have no soul doesn’t mean I can’t remember what I can and can’t do.”
Sam flinched as Dean chucked another chicken leg in his mouth, not even attempting to close his mouth as he ate like a snorting pig. “Ha,” laughed Dean, and he slyly wiped his grease covered fingers on Sam’s leather jacket.

Reviews so far would be relly helpful, like grammar and everything. :)
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Baywolf says...

Ha! Oh my goodness! This sounds exactly like Sam and Dean! By the way, I LOVE Supernatural!! I want to marry Dean. Scratch that. I'm going to marry him. He just doesn't know it yet. (Crazed cackling is heard in the distance.) Ahem. Anywho...I thought you did a good job of conveying the darkness of the Supernatural world with that bit of description at the beginning. I cracked up when I read the short Sam and Dean conversation. Truly. Well...that's all I have to say. I couldn't find any nitpicks. Yep. None whatsoever. I look forward to reading more!

Happy Writing!
Bailey
After all, it is the pen that gives power to the mythical sword.

"For an Assistant Pig-Keeper, I think you're quite remarkable." Eilonwy

"You also shall be Psyche."

"My only regret
all the Butterflies
that I have killed with my car" Martin Lanaux

109 Reviews

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:16 pm
MysticalBlood says...

thank you!

That means so much! HA! I want to marry sam, and i dislike the woman Jared has married who played ruby... that demon. she was called ruby right? Anyway, yeah i have added more to the conversation but not much, so i'm going to wait until i've written more and then castiel is going to be in it as well. xD
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:04 am
MissMadHatter says...

Hey.
First of all, I must tell you how excited I was when I saw this was a Supernatural Fanfic! I have seen every episode, and I bought all 5 seasons available on dvd (in Australia). And I'm a Dean girl- Dean > Sam!!!

I loved your version! It was so true to the actual show and I want to read more!!!!

MissMadHatter- because I'm MAD about Supernatural, get it? haha lame joke...
~Trovare un amico e` trovare un tesoro~

109 Reviews

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm
MysticalBlood says...

Awe thanks guys! I'm all for Sam myself. I do love Dean... but sammie for always. anyways, i've written a little bit more for your pleasure. xD

“Ah! Dude, that’s gross,” Sam groaned, shuffling as far away as he possibly could in his seat from Dean, jaw clenched.
“Pull over and let me drive.” Dean commanded, finishing his last chicken leg and licking his fingertips.
“Ugh, no. No chance. Your fingers are covered in grease, and licking them doesn’t fix that Dean.”
“Awe c’mon, it’s been four hours and I’m bored off my head.”
Frustrated and fed up, Sam shrugged off his brother’s offer and continued to drive straight forward down the endless road. “I know enough to know that I’m angry right now. I don’t get tired, you do. You’re a health hazard; I mean… have you seen you? You’re basically living on junk food, you are clearly traumatized and you’re hunting skills are well off. You need your beauty sleep.”
Dean sighed, too tired to even bother fighting back. That much was obvious.
“Bitch,” Dean said under his breath.
“Jerk,” Sam muttered.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm
SuicideCrusader says...

This your first chapter? If not where is the rest? I wanna know what happens please update or tell me where to find the rest!

109 Reviews

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 pm
MysticalBlood says...

haha no it's just what i had written so far haha. i'm still writing the first chapter. i've got a lot of school work, so i'm being slow and once i've finished with it i'll put it on here. i just wanted to see what people thought and if i was going in the right direction with it all.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:35 am
KatnissEverdeen says...

YES! SUPERNATURAL FANFIC!
First off, Have a cookie for loving Supernatural *Hands you a cookie*.
Second, Have a cookie for writing a good story *Another cookie*
Third, Have another cookie for not having grammar mistakes! *Third cookie*
It was a great start. The first bit really conveys that darkness that the Supernatural world has sunken into and the short conversation between Sam and Dean was just like them. It sounds like something they would say.
Please continue with this!
xoxo

109 Reviews

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 pm
MysticalBlood says...

yes. thank you! *noms on cookie*
I'm about a quarter way through the chapter. i'll write a little more later i think. Thank you guys!!! :)

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief