z

Young Writers Society

Christmas with the Cullens part 4

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 am
Celticmusicgirl says...

I spend as much as possible of the next few days close to Jasper who soothes me with his mood control powers. I do not speak much, for I am constantly thinking of my brother who is with the Denalis.
Padraic, I miss you dearly. I wish you were here. I sit by the window in the Cullens living room looking out into the woods. I hear Emmett laughing at something Carlisle says. But I pay little attention to the conversations going on around me. Occasionally, someone will ask me if I'm alright. I just give a weak smile and nodd. The days pass oh so slowly. The more days that pass, the more I miss Padraic. Esme begins to worry when my appetite changes. I just can't seem to force myself to eat as much with Padraic gone. I try so hard to keep from crying when I go upstairs to go to bed at night that I often pass out. Even Padraic's frequent phone calls fail to cheer me up, but only make me miss him that much more.
The hours pass slowly in mind but quickly in real life. Before I know it, it is Christmas Eve. Padraic calls to wish us all a merry Christmas. And we all wish him the same. Esme, insisting that I need something to keep me warm, brings me some hot cocoa to drink. I sit there drinking my cocoa slowly while trying to listen to Edward playing his piano. After I finish my cocoa, I say goodnight to all the Cullens and go upstairs to get ready for bed. The hot cocoa put me to sleep quickly.
The next morning, when I wake up, I slowly get my shower and put on the beautiful, off the shoulder, dress with 3/4 length, flutter sleeves that Alice wants me to wear for Christmas. I have Alice do my hair becuase I know it will make her happy. As I descend the stairs, I notice not only the seven members of the Cullen family but one more figure standing by the door. My heart starts pounding in my chest. As I approach the bottom of the stair, I begin to reconize the eighth figure.
"Padriac!" I run up to hug him happily. "I thought your were gonna stay with the Denalis."
"Yeah, well, I was going to, but I found I missed you too much. Looks like you missed me, too."
Rosalie laughs and says, "Like you wouldn't believe. I'm glad your back. You wouldn't believe how hard it was on Alanna to stand there and watch you leave." She gives the two of us a gentle smile for what seems like the first time. Esme brings Padraic and I some hot cocoa and we sit down and catch up.
After the two of us get caught up, us and the Cullens all celebrate Christmas together. Padraic sat down at Edward's grand piano and I sit down beside him. He starts playing and I sing along to some of our favorite songs.
"Don't mind the snow that's falling,
the carol singers calling.
I'm just happy
to be spending our first Christmas
Together. Just you and me."

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Last edited by Celticmusicgirl on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 pm
missfrancesca says...

This is really good! Your obviously a very good writer! i like your style and how its individual to twilight just based in the same vampire world.
Good job please continue. i will be following
p.s could you review my new story its called red crescent (its a continuation of breaking dawn) (:
xxxxxxxx
:D

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:23 pm
Celticmusicgirl says...

Sure I'd be happy to thank you for the review
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 pm
hockeyfan87 says...

Celticmusicgirl wrote:I spend as much as possible of the next few days close to Jaspercomma who soothes me with his mood control powers. I do not speak much, for I am constantly thinking of my brother who is with the Denalis.
Padraic, I miss you dearly. I wish you were here. I sit by the window in the Cullens living room looking out into the woods. I hear Emmett laughing at something Carlisle says. But I pay little attention to the conversations going on around me. Occasionally, someone will ask me if I'm alright. I just give a weak smile and nodnod not nodd d. The days pass oh so slowly. The more days that pass, the more I miss Padraic. Esme begins to worry when my appetite changes. I just can't seem to force myself to eat as much with Padraic gone. I try so hard to keep from crying when I go upstairs to go to bed at night that I often pass out. Even Padraic's frequent phone calls fail to cheer me up, but only make me miss him that much more.
The hours pass slowly in mind but quickly in real life. Before I know it, it is Christmas Eve. Padraic calls to wish us all a merry Christmas. And we all wish him the same. Esme, insisting that I need something to keep me warm, brings me some hot cocoa to drink. I sit there drinking my cocoa slowly while trying to listen to Edward playing his piano. After I finish my cocoa, I say goodnight to all the Cullens and go upstairs to get ready for bed. The hot cocoa put me to sleep quickly.
The next morning, when I wake up, I slowly get my shower and put on the beautiful, off the shoulder, dress with 3/4 length, flutter sleeves that Alice wants me to wear for Christmas. I have Alice do my hair becuase I know it will make her happy. As I descend the stairs, I notice not only the seven members of the Cullen family but one more figure standing by the door. My heart starts pounding in my chest. As I approach the bottom of the stair, I begin to reconize the eighth figure.
"Padriac!" I run up to hug him happily. "I thought your were gonna stay with the Denalis."
"Yeah, well, I was going to but I found I missed you too much. Looks like you missed me, too."
Rosalie laughs and says, "Like you wouldn't believe. I'm glad your back. You wouldn't believe how hard it was on Bridgid to stand there and watch you leave." She gives the two of us a gentle smile for what seems like the first time. Esme brings Padraic and I some hot cocoa and we sit down and catch uphe was only gone for a day how much is there to catch up on?.
After the two of us get caught up, us and the Cullens all celebrate Christmas together. Padraic sat down at Edward's grand piano and I sit down beside him. He starts playing and I sing along to some of our favorite songs.
"Don't mind the snow that's falling,
the carol singers calling.
I'm just happy
to be spending our first Christmas
Together. Just you and me."

Overall Good, but I still do not like that he and Bridgid caught up after being AWAY like a day or so. If they were away longer please specify. Is there more? or is this the end? you could make these characters into a novel without the cullens of course :)
happy holidays Jenn
when you grow up you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair and isnt wearing a black cape and easy to spot Lots of Love Jenn

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 pm
BubbleGirl says...

Hi, Celtic!
Yay! Padraic comes back after all! A warm, happy ending, perfect for the holidays. :)
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson

I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus