z

Young Writers Society

Angel 2

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 pm
twiggers says...

I woke up the next morning satisfied. I had finally accepted the he was gone. I yanked the comforter off, and slid out of bed and into the kitchen to start breakfast. The refridgerator was completly empty, except for some eggs and cheese. Iggy could hopefully whip something up quick... like an omlet, ummm. I doubled back into the living room and plopped on the sofa. There was a loud, "OOF" as I sat down on not the couch, but something soft and warm... FANG. I held my breath and tried not to scream, or murder him for that matter. That S.O.A.B!

"What the hell are you doing back here, you freak? We don't want you! I hate you, Fang!" I hissed. What an inconsiderate stunad (that's German for idiot)! He leaves, then comes back, and is probably going to fly away tonight! Jerk!

Fang smiled at me. Actually smiled. Now this is Mr. Emotions we're talking about so a full smile is pretty huge.

"Max. I'm so sorry. It was..." He breathed.

"No. Don't even think that I'm gonna forgive you. Dude, you left! After everything, you left, abandoned us. Everyone! And now you think we're gonna welcome you back?!? Just goes to show how much of an idiot you are!" GOD! I could say so much more, but Angel's bedroom is straight down the hall, and the last thing we want is a mentally enhanced seven year old that swears.

Fang looked ashamed. He should be.

"Don't expect me to even look at you for the next... year, Fang. I hate you!" With that I stormed off to my roomand slammed the door. Nudge must have heard me say 'Fang' because the next thing I know, she comes tarring down the hall screaming. Good. Poor Nudge needs something good to happen once in a while in her sad little life. I sighed. My blood was boiling and tear rolled down my cheeks. I felt like ripping his wings off and throwing him over a cliff. That's how I feel right now, like someone tore my wings off, and now I'm sailing out in the wind, completly vernerable.

Max, I'm sorry. You were too sad without him, and everyone was stressed. I had to. I had received a mental note. From: Angel. That is the other person I could just about kill. What a little creeper. Once she used her ESP, which she refers to as Extra Special Powers, to make a woman buy her a teddy bear! For the second time in ten minutes, I threw the comforter off me and stormed out into the hall way and straight to Angel's room. She was going to get a whooping.

"Angel," I growled, letting danger seep from my words, "Why did you think it was okay to bring him back?" The little girl shrank back into her bed and her face drained of the little color it had. Her tiny blonde curls were dispersed against the pillow. She shrugged and sucked on her thumb.

"I knew you would kill me if I did, but I needed him back, Max. Plus, you loe him, and if he was gone for good, you might die." I took a sharp intake of breath.

"But," I started, "You want Dylan to be my match." Angel contemplated this for a moment and then nodded,

"Yeah, but you love Fang, you only like like Dylan. Besides, Dylan's not part of the Flock yet." Key word: YET. He will be soon. Key word: SOON.

"Whatever, but I don't love Fang... I HATE him." Key word: HATE. And I seriously doubt that that is going to change any time soon.
Pa-pa-paastaa! Roma-tomay-tahh! Garlic, oo la la! I'm so delicious!
*Courtesy to Annoying Orange*

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:34 pm
easilyinspired says...

Yeah, I like this story. The fact that it's written in first person is great, i love the little comments Max makes in his/her head. It makes it more personal and they are nice little extra's. However it's a little confusing, who's Iggy? Who exactly is Angel? Who exactly is Max? What do you mean by "You want Dylan to be my match?" I like the story, but I had to read it through twice to completely get my head around it. Of course you don't want to give everything away straight away but maybe you need to tell us a little more. Oh and you might want to review grammar and puncuation. Anyway, well done, it's great!
"Oh, children, children, why are you following me?"
"We couldn't sleep," said Lucy - and then she felt sure that she need say no more and that Aslan knew all they had been thinking.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:32 pm
twiggers says...

Actually, this is part two of another post called Angel: A Maximum Ride novel. And, granted, this is a bit confusing because it is the next book in a series that will be comign out in FEB. Not by me, of course, but by James Patterson. I strongly recommend the books, they are amazing!! Max is a girl, it is short for... Maxine?? No, Maximum. Don't ask, they name themselves. If you really want to understand this though, you can read the fist six books, my first post of Angel, and then this one. It should become clearer. As for who Angel is, well, a creepy 7yr old with wings that can read minds. The first 4 books have title like the Angel Experiment, but then once you get to the 5th and on, they are named by characters. EX: 5th: Max; 6th:Fang; 7yt: Angel. Then ther will be Nudge, Gazzy, and Iggy. Thanks for your reveiws!!
Pa-pa-paastaa! Roma-tomay-tahh! Garlic, oo la la! I'm so delicious!
*Courtesy to Annoying Orange*

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:23 pm
fire_of_dawn says...

Just for the record, I think you tried too hard to sound like Max. I wouldn't mind seeing a piece
written from Fang's point of view for a change.
"Do? I'll tell you what we'll do! We'll be ready!"
Matthias, from Redwall

"Life consists of doing the impossible."
Brother Fir, The Heir of Mistmantle

An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug