that every one knows
because he giggles and smiles
where ever he goes

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:13 am
Crying Rain says...

Hey there.

First of all: I'd like to point out that you should really use punctuation and capitalize your beginnings of your sentences. It just makes it look nicer.

Second of all: I really do like this poem. It's sad and this is a real event? I really am sorry about that. But it is nicely put together, and I like how you rhymed it. It doesn't seem forced at all. Very good poem.

Best of luck!

Lindsay
I really didn't mean to cry that time. It just...poured out from my eyes and all over my face. I'm sorry.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:20 am
View Likes
OverEasy says...

My poetry tends to have capitolizations in odd places. I don't really know why, I guess its just the style i like the most.

Sometimes I use punctuation, other times I don't. Depends on my mood i guess. Haha, and yes it is a real thing. This is my baby cousin in the poem. Believe it or not in this picture he is 9. Image
Thats me with him :)
Life is for living.

196 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:29 am
OverEasy says...

PLEASE REVIEW! i know this is kinda bump. but this poem is very close to my heart. i like harsh criticism that is contstructive so please don't be afraid to tell me how you really feel!
Life is for living.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:49 am
Loranys Gellantara says...

Well I thought it was well set out and that the poem was better without punctuation and capitilization (except where you put it of course). It was beautiful. I hope everything gets better with your cousin.

~ Loz
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:34 pm
Deanie says...

Hi Overeasy!

I really liked this poem. The random capitalizations don't really both me because it makes the Beautiful Baby seem like the name of the baby. (Cute picture by the way)! I liked how you didn't always put full sentences. That would of usually bothered me but it seemed to work well here. It made the flow nice and well paced. I have two little nitpicks for you though:

OverEasy wrote:that no body sees,
I think this should be nobody because nobody means the person and no body with a space in between means no body (as in the actual body)

OverEasy wrote:where ever he goes
this should be wherever

I liked reading this and you made me smile! :)

Deanie x
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

196 Reviews

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:10 pm
OverEasy says...

Hey thanks for the review! This work is actually pretty old though, maybe try checking out the current literary forums for something new to review!
Life is for living.

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 pm
murtuza says...

Hey, OverEasy!

I like the name of this poem and just thought I'd take a look at it. And I'm glad I did :)

This is sweet and has so much affection reflecting from it. It's simple and so wonderfully worded that even though it's doesn't say much, it portrays a sea of pictures.

his body is Dying

I think using 'was' instead if 'is' would have been a better option.

All in all, this is a beautiful poem. And though it's quite old, it's definitely golden. I enjoyed this piece a lot. Like for Deani, it put a smile on my face as well :D
Keep the ink flowing!

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling