z

Young Writers Society

Dear Stranger...

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm
AuthorOfMyLife says...

Removed per request of author
Last edited by AuthorOfMyLife on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Gandhi

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:58 pm
briggsy1996 says...

Hi there,
This was deep. Like, really quite deep. I don't really have any nitpicks, so I'll get on to my overall thoughts:
The flow of this letter is really smooth, and easy to read. You've used some good descriptions, but not too many, which is good.

I know you’re out there somewhere, not sure that I’ll ever meat you.

-I love this line, it's my favourite in this whole piece of writing, but I just have to point out you spelled meat wrong. Other than that, this is very relatable and I know that I think about this all the time.

This letter is a little confusing, but I loved it still. I can't think of any suggestions, because even if parts of it seems mysterious to me, it all fits together and it expresses how you must of been feeling well.
Thanks for the read, and happy writing :)
-Briggsy
but the sky is love and i am for you
just so long and long enough
-E.E. Cummings

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:51 pm
callenlover says...

wow i never thought i would actually read something that deep on a website, that wasn't like an author's official site or something but i think you just nailed it! i mean really my heart goes out to you and i think you did an amazing job, except for meat (meet) but that's all good cause the words, placed a picture in my mind and that's what so much stuff on here lack so again i congratualte you and ask you to never stop, and when you have a book someday you can be sure i'll be one of the first to buy it:) again truly, truly amazing! i keep repeating myself but that only shows how much i enjoyed it:))))

~Callenlover
accept people for who they are and even more so for who they're not

Random avatar

Reviews: 30
Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:35 am
Flyingchaos says...

Wooow I had no idea :'(.... This really touched my heart it wasn't just deep. It was DEEP!!
- I enjoyed reading this and I guess saying I can relate to this would be wrong. But I could feel it!
Keep writing and I hope everything is going to turn out alright :'D

'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy