z

Young Writers Society

Individuality

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:44 am
PollarBear14 says...

Some believe that the ferocity of singularity is more painful than the monotomy of similarity and that the prosperity of individuality isn’t as nice as the familiarity of regularity. But I think otherwise.

Reviews: 2
Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:47 am
panda21 says...

what do u mean

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:45 pm
kaylamarie004 says...

I have to say that I didn't get anything this poem was trying to say. I understand poems could be written in anyway the writer wants it to be, but if your going to write a two line poem, it has to make the reader interested and carry ideas on what your trying to tell us readers. With this two line poem, your just leaving us more questions than answers. Also from what I'm reading, this isn't even a "Lyric Poem".

Maybe you should keep this in mind with no hard feelings.
- Kayla

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:18 pm
wardemon42 says...

N offense but I didn't get it.I can't believe I am saying this because I have best vocabulary in my class! So you have very ice vocabulary or you did something wrong
The Tale of Me

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:33 am
AngusMacdonald says...

I love how you use language to convey your message. The language and structure is a tad confusing at times, and I did struggle on my first read, but when I read it again I realised the true message in the poem. I loved that last sentence, that juxtaposed the complexity and confusion of the first so tenderly and decisively: "But I think otherwise.". Maybe have another look at the poem and simplify it, as the insightful comment:
panda21 wrote:what do u mean
suggests that it was a bit mixed and lost. But overall, keep at it. I feel that the main message of the poem is truly one worth sticking to, just edit the poem and make it more clear. All the best :)
We are the Music-makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams.

A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain